Bhiwandi chemical godown caught fire

Fire Department officials said a fire broke out in a chemical warehouse in Rahnal village near Bhiwandi in Thane district of Maharashtra on Wednesday afternoon.

READ:- Two special trains carrying migrants leave from Kalyan

No casualties were reported in the incident. Officials said the explosion occurred at 2 pm in the warehouse, after which four fire engines were sent to the spot.

READ:- Decision to open wine-shops for overall welfare of society should be withdrawn* ! – Hindu Janajagruti Samiti

A number of chemical-filled drums burst as a result of the fire, causing dense water in the air. Officials said work on the fire was going on.

Hits: 51

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.