- CBSE will declare results of Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII ) 2018 on 26-05-2018.
- RESULTS ON NET
As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its results on the net with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The students can access their results through following websites;
The schools will automatically get their entire Schools results on email id’s already registered with the Board.
CBSE Goes Digital and Mobile
- Started in 2016, this year also CBSE will also provide Class XII digital mark sheets in DigiLocker at https://digilocker.gov.in.
- The DigiLocker account credentials will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- DigiLocker can also be accessed from your mobile phone on Android and iOS platforms.
- Students can also view their results on UMANG mobile application which is available for Android, iOS, and windows based smartphone.
- RESULTS THROUGH IVRS (INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEM) /SMS FACILITY OF NIC
The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through
IVRS is as follows:-
- National Informatics Centre :
|TELEPHONE NUMBER(S)||AREA COVERED|
|24300699||– for local subscribers in Delhi|
|011 – 24300699||– for subscribers in other parts of the country|
The result can be received by sending SMS for class 12 as given below :
cbse12 <rollno> <sch no> <center no> on mobile number 7738299899
- Results on Microsoft search engine
- Results on Google search engine
Results can also be accessed through Google search engine www.google.co.in
- Schools under Delhi Region
Schools under the Delhi Region are advised to collect the results from the office of the respective Zonal office of Deputy Director of Education after the declaration of the result by confirming the time with them.
The result will not be available in the Board and the public are advised not to
visit Board’s office for collection of results.
The process of verification will be displayed on CBSE’s website.